Growth and Community Manager
We are looking for a Growth and Community Manager to help our small but powerful team perform research, generate leads, and build a strong online presence. You’ll be working alongside experienced entrepreneurs and will play a key role in growing our B2B SaaS product and devoted customer base.
Orbital (https://orbital.chat) is an open-channel, audio-first communication tool, helping remote teams engage more naturally. We are providing a new way for remote teams to communicate as if they were in the same room, without the burnout of video calls or managing temporary chat links.
Our mission is to make communication feel natural, accessible, and fun for everyone. We are committed to diversity in our product and our team.
In this job, your day-to-day might include...
- Executing muti-channel communication strategies
- Developing email marketing campaigns
- Creating content for blogs, press releases, and social media
- Contributing your own ideas to our growth strategies
- Reporting on key marketing metrics
You'll be a perfect fit if...
- you are organised with excellent attention to detail
- you love to learn
- you are full of creativity
- you can take ownership over a project from start-to-finish
- you are a nice person who wants to work with other nice people
You'll also need to already know, or be willing to learn...
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Canvas, or other design software
- Analytics tools like Firebase, Google Analytics, and MixPanel
- How Agile software development works
As part of the team, you'll receive...
- A flexible, fully-remote work schedule
- 15 hours per week, at £10-12 per hour
- Lots of support to learn new things and grow in your career
If you don’t have all the qualifications above, please still get in touch! You can still bring a lot of value to our team, and we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected].
Try it for free
Get your free Orbital galaxy and invite the whole team.