Chief Growth Officer (Fractional)
We are looking for a Chief Growth Officer to lead our small but powerful team in telling the world about Orbital! You’ll be working alongside experienced entrepreneurs and will play a key role in growing our B2B SaaS product and devoted customer base.
Orbital (https://orbital.chat) is an open-channel, audio-first communication tool, helping remote teams engage more naturally. We are providing a new way for remote teams to communicate as if they were in the same room, without the burnout of video calls or managing temporary chat links.
Our mission is to make communication feel natural, accessible, and fun for everyone. We are committed to diversity in our product and our team.
About the role
Reporting directly to the co-founders, the Chief Growth Officer will lead strategy for acquisition and onboarding of new teams.
We believe that fractional execs are the future for early-stage startups! We would like to hear recommendations from you as to what “fractional” should mean in practice, and what you need to achieve results.
This is a fully remote position.
You will be responsible for...
- Discovering new acquisition channels to grow the user base
- Hands-on execution of new growth strategies
- Working with the development team to improve our end-to-end onboarding experience
- Monitoring of key success metrics
- Maintaining awareness of our position amongst competitors
- Designing creative and bold ways to improve our position in the market
You'll be a perfect fit if...
- you have demonstrated experience in B2B growth and sales
- you know how to make the most of an early-stage startup budget
- you love systems and like to work smarter, not harder
- you can take ownership over a project from start-to-finish
- you are a nice person who wants to work with other nice people
To help you succeed, we will provide you with...
- Competitive day-rate compensation
- Equity in the company
- Your own Orbital office in our galaxy, of course!
- A flexible, fully-remote work schedule with only one meeting per week
- Lots of freedom to be creative and experiment
- A budget for tools and subscriptions, and the autonomy to use it
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- Respect from leadership, as the expert in your domain. We want to learn from you!
If you don’t have all the qualifications above, please still get in touch! You can still bring a lot of value to our team, and we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email your CV or website portfolio to [email protected].